For our customers we design IT systems and processes to manage, use and distribute information, data and media. For this purpose, we plan, develop and support individually suitable and functional solutions, infrastructures and IT architectures.
Our goal: The digital sovereignty of our customers and partners
Examples of systems that we have planned and implemented are
- Company repositories for structured and classified information (e.g. enterprise content management systems, document management systems, image databases, digital filing systems),
- Long-term filing and company archives,
- User-friendly applications for access to many data objects (e.g. media libraries or press databases),
- Systems for real-time and mass data evaluation (e.g. for big data analysis or centralized search applications based on elasticsearch),
- Transaction and analysis systems for very large amounts of information and continuous data flows (e.g. production data or log files).